Join an amazing and smart startup marketing company that serves the most innovative startups out there.
Help startups skyrocket their global marketing and scale up!
Be the marketing focal point for startups, build operation plans, manage all their marketing activities by priorities and work closely with startup founders.
Areas of responsibility:
Marketing account management, PPC and performance, mobile app marketing, marcom, global PR, content marketing, data driven analytics and more
Yeah, stretch those skills of yours!
Must have / be:
- A Native English speaker (Born or raised in an English-speaking country. English only resumes please! Interviews will be held in English, we will test your blog and copywriting skills)
- Experienced with media buying and PPC campaign management (AdWords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, app install and retention ads), including setting up campaigns, tracking results, optimization, working with graphic designers on banners and more.
- A Superb writer. Copywriting and blog posts writing (in English) is a crucial part of the job. You will need to share some work examples including website and app store texts, presentations and blog posts.
- An ultra-fast executer with strong self-learning skills.
- Social animal (like really!) who loves reading and sharing tech news over Twitter.. Instagram.. LinkedIn.. Facebook and more. We are after marketers who share content and socialize on a daily basis.
- At least 2 years in Online / Mobile / Tech / SaaS / Mobile app marketing experience is a must! We are looking for marketers who have worked in global startups on marketing materials of all kinds.
- Analytics and reporting expertise is a must. We want marketers who can take optimization actions based on Google analytics, Mobile app analytics tools, etc.
We’d love it if you also have / are:
- A VB, TechCrunch, Geektime, TNW, BI… reader on a daily basis. You gotta know what’s going on…
- A mingling kinda guy. Someone who feels comfortable at industry events, charismatic and impressive.
Please submit your CV below or email us at email@example.com