Join our 360 degrees startup marketing team that works with the most innovative companies out there (we really do). Enjoy working with Israel's top digital, startup and tech marketers that help companies scale up, globally.
** This position includes both project management and hands-on execution.
Areas of responsibility:
- Be responsible for marketing project management, planning and strategy (work with C level executives on marketing plans and prioritization against the KPIs).
- Run multiple marketing activities including MARCOM, digital, growth, PR, content, social, performance marketing and much more.
- Manage the entire marketing operation of young startup companies and run smart prioritizations against limited budgets and resources.
- Examples for deliverables (some will be done together with external vendors): Website setup, content & ongoing management, blog articles (writing, uploading, promoting), sales materials (including presentations, collateral and more), global PR releases (for money raising, product launches and more), industry events management, SEO activities, paid campaigns, lead-generation activities, management of marketing automation systems, email marketing campaigns, lead-nurturing activities, growth activities in social communities, reporting and data measures, etc.
Must have / be:
- A leader in character, who masters the art of project management - A must
- An experienced startup marketer who've been working in global B2B startup companies, managing both the marcom and the digital (data driven) sides of the operation- A must!
- A Native English speaker - Work is entirely in English (writing, speaking and presenting).
- Strong copywriting experience (relevant for B2B tech products)- The job will include website content, blog posts writing (in English), working on collateral content, social posting, ads creative and copy and more.
- A fast, sharp and independent auto-learner. An ultra-fast executor. Things are hectic in startup marketing. You need to love agile & fast-going style of work (yea, startup mode...)
- Social animal who loves to read and communicate using social media - LinkedIn.. Facebook and more.
- Analytics and data driven marketing knowledge is a must. We need you to make decisions and take actions based on Google analytics, automation SaaS platforms and more.
- Assertive, yet loveable personality – Someone who can deal with C level executives, make them trust and fully appreciate her all along. If it’s you, you know it…
Please submit your CV below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org