Are you experienced with running PPC, display ads & ABM campaigns for B2B tech companies, including working on copy and creative? Great!
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in the field of performance marketing while working with the most amazing startups in the Israeli tech-scene?
We are looking for a talented and super motivated performance and PPC manager to join our full stack marketing services firm. If you have a successful track record in driving lead gen and brand awareness campaigns- we want you with us.
You will run performance marketing and paid campaigns for our B2B startups, and get the opportunity to grow and manage a team of professionals in the field. You will be responsible for the following:
- Plan successful campaign strategy based on pre-defined KPIs
- Run online researches (keywords, competitor activities)
- Work on media plans (channels, budget, targeting, funnel stages – top funnel, smart remarketing for mid and bottom of the funnel, messages and themes)
- Work on ads copy and creatives with designers
- Setup and maintain campaigns using Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, Google ads and alike
- Experiment with different audiences and targeting, ad formats, landing pages, etc.
- Run performance analysis, generate reports, work on optimizations and sync the account team and client
Require skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience as a PPC Specialist / performance marketing
- Strong knowledge of ad platforms: LinkedIn, Google, Facebook and more
- Full control of Google Analytics, and data analytics
- Passion for the startups ecosystem and the world of technology
- Passion for keeping pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Great project and time management skills with a constant desire to beat goals and deadlines.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate within a fast-paced team
- Critical thinking, creativity and problem solving skills- with the ability to investigate and get to the bottom of an issue
- Ability to work independently alongside teamwork
Nice to have skills:
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
Work examples and references are required as part of the hiring process
Location: Ramat Gan (Hybrid)
Type: Full time