Join an amazing full-stack tech marketing services firm that supports the most innovative startups out there and enjoy the opportunity to develop as a startup marketing professional in the Israeli tech industry.
This is a part-time position, requiring approx. 100 hours per month, and may grow over time.
This position is a great fit for people looking for a flexible schedule that allows them to work in parallel to investing in other areas of their lives.
We are looking for a talented and super motivated person who will handle the following:
- Social media management (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, and more) – managing social media pages, content writing, planning, producing and reformatting visuals, posting, growing followers and monitoring for comments, mentions and interesting conversations across all channels and engaging when relevant.
- Content marketing – Working with our marketing directors on the creation of engaging written content, newsletters, social media, and other content formats- writing blog article briefs, research, managing writers and related vendors, preparing content for upload to the website, supporting content promotion efforts in groups and professional forums, and more.
- Project management- Work with our account directors to execute plans and marketing activities for our clients, working with different vendors and more.
- Reporting and analysis- producing analytics reports to measure progress, understand results and find areas for improvement working with a variety of tools such a Google Analytics, ad platform decks, HubSpot, MailChimp and more.
- Native English speaker with great writing and project management skills- a must.
- Passion for the startups ecosystem and the world of technology
- 2+ years of experience managing social media and content for a global tech start-up or ana agency.
- Experience with different marketing platforms such as Instagram, MailChimp, Facebook ads, Google Adwords, HubSpot, and ability to quickly learn and master new platforms, as needed.
- Multitasker, able to move between different tasks quickly, and learn new skills as needed in order to solve challenges on an ongoing basis.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate within a fast-paced team.
- Social media animal – close familiarity with all leading social media networks (LI, FB, TW)
- Online research skills
- Great communication and time management skills
- Critical thinking, creativity
- Ability to work independently alongside teamwork
Location: Ramat Gan (some work from home)
Type: 20-25 hours a week with an option to grow to full time over time