Join an amazing full-stack tech marketing services firm that supports the most innovative startups out there and enjoy the opportunity to become a startup marketing professional and join the Israeli tech industry.
Are you an English native speaker (A must!!) and have a freakish attention to details and quality work? Great!
Are you looking to learn the bits and bytes of agile tech marketing from the bottom up? Awesome! Love social media, content writing, and technical B2B stuff? Perfect!
We are looking for a talented and super motivated person who will handle the following:
- Social media coordination and support (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, and more) – Writing content, formatting (videos, banners) posting in relevant channels, and growing followers
- Content marketing support– working with our marketing directors on marketing content and formats, writing blog article briefs, online research, managing writers and related vendors, preparing content for upload to the website, supporting content promotion efforts in groups and professional forums, and more.
- Support account managers in various marketing activities, as per different accounts strategies and needs – a great learning opportunity!
- Native English speaker – A must!
- Technical in nature that loves technology and heavy tech reading
- A student or a recent university graduate
- Social media animal – close familiarity with all leading social media networks (LI, FB, TW)
- Writing skills, love, and respect for the written word
- Online research skills
- Great communication and time management skills
- Critical thinking, creativity
- Strong desire to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing and how to use marketing tools
- Interest in the startups’ world, technology innovation, and the Israeli tech industry
- Ability to work independently alongside teamwork
Location: Ramat Gan (some work from home)
Type: 25 hours a week with an option to grow to full time over time