Follow our LinkedIn page to learn more about all open positions:
Are you experienced in marketing software and SaaS tools to developers and dev leaders? Are you familiar with Reddit, Hackernews, dev platforms, communities, and the jargon? Superb!
Join our full-stack startup marketing firm and take part in setting the future of innovative DevOps startups.
Type: Full time
This position includes 50% project management, and 50% hands-on implementation and marketing operations.
Work with startup founders or CMOS on multiple marketing areas such as content marketing, social media, demand-gen, growth strategies, inbound, outbound, paid PPC strategies, analytics, and more.
This job is made for experienced managers, with over 3 years of relevant experience in marketing to developers and programmers (they also love to be called SW engineers).
Important: We are looking for both a project manager and a ‘hands-on’ persona. There’s a lot of thinking and strategy, but not less execution and Martech operations. We are after a professional who knows how to project manage multiple activities. Is that you?
- Project manage multiple marketing activities – Digital, inbound and outbound
- Develop and execute demand-generation, paid campaigns and more, to reach inbound and outbound sales-opportunities
- Work on Facebook BM, Reddit, LinkedIn Sales, and other multiple social tools, marketing automation solutions, ad channels, and many other social, marketing, and ad platforms
- Work on top-funnel content production (articles, podcasts, videos, webinars, and other content forms)
- Build and maintain aggregated funnel reports – tracking data and generating insights from Google Analytics, Social channels, ad channels, marketing automation, and CRM systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in DevOps or other developers tools, working for young startups (less than 50 employees)
- Proven experience in working closely with C level executives and reporting to startup founders / VP marketing
- Very experienced in executing inbound and digital growth plans
- Proven experience in social media marketing – specifically in dev communities!
- Proven experience in managing professional content writing around topics that are relevant to developers and team leaders
- Experience in working on lead generation, inbound, outbound and awareness programs
- Experienced with creating and generating insights from aggregated funnel reports
- Team player, both nice to work with and assertive when needed
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages with different priorities simultaneously
- Excellent, native level English (read, write, speak)
Location: Ramat Gan and WFH 3 days a week
Type: Full time