Follow our LinkedIn page to learn more about all open positions:
Join an amazing full-stack B2B startup marketing team that takes part in setting the future of some of the most innovative startups out there.
We are looking for a ‘hands-on’ persona who is also a strategic thinker. Someone who is VERY experienced in: Juggling multiple tasks against strict timelines, marketing writing and microcopy, data – analytics , digital funnels, lead gen tactics ,LinkedIn social selling, ABM, marketing automation and more.
Also important, we are looking for someone who is “lovable”, a people’s person that easily gains people’s trust, appreciation and affection.
Industries we master: Cyber, DevOps, Medical, SaaS, IoT, AI, Robotics, AV, Industry 4.0, Agtech, Fintech and more.
- Plan and manage multiple marketing activities and projects
- PM marketing operation, including reporting and closely working with startup founders.
- Develop and run ABM, demand generation campaigns and strategies to create qualified leads
- Build sales tools and collateral for the sales team
- Manage virtual or physical events and trade shows
- Lead PR activities and communication with media and analysts
- Run online researches
- Develop and run content marketing initiatives (blog content, gated content, video content and alike
- Build social media dominance and write top quality social media posts
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, working for young startups (less than 50 employees)
- Proven experience in working with C level executives and reporting to startup founders / VP marketing
- Experience in developing lead generation and awareness programs in B2B markets
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to produce written materials quickly
- Team player with a collaborative philosophy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages with different priorities
- Excellent English (read, write, speak)
Location: Ramat Gan and WFH
Type: Full time