Follow our LinkedIn page to learn more about all open positions:
Join an amazing full-stack B2B startup marketing expert firm that takes part in setting the future of some of the most innovative early-stage startups in Israel.
Even if you’ve been in the industry for over 20 years and done everything, seen everything or worked everywhere, don’t worry, we are not intimidated, on the contrary, that’s an advantage in G2MTEAM.
We are looking for both a strategic and ‘hands-on’ persona. Someone who is VERY experienced in: working with startup-founders, juggling multiple tasks against strict timelines, marketing collateral and social posts writing, data – analytics, digital marketing, lead gen, LinkedIn social selling, ABM, marketing automation and more.
We need you to be charismatic, provoke trust, and be assertive. You will need to be not only the marketing force but also set rules and prioritization, and insist on staying focused…
Industries we master: Cyber, DevOps, Medical, SaaS, IoT, AI, Robotics, AV, Industry 4.0, Agtech, Fintech and more.
- Plan and manage multiple marketing activities and projects
- PM marketing operation, including reporting and closely working with startup founders.
- Develop and run ABM, demand generation campaigns and strategies to create qualified leads
- Build sales tools and collateral for the sales team
- Manage virtual or physical events and trade shows
- Lead PR activities and communication with media and analysts
- Run online researches
- Develop and run content marketing initiatives (blog content, gated content, video content and alike
- Build social media dominance and write top quality social media posts
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, working for young startups (less than 50 employees)
- Proven experience in working with C level executives and reporting to startup founders / VP marketing
- Experience in developing lead generation and awareness programs in B2B markets
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to produce written materials quickly
- Team player with a collaborative philosophy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages with different priorities
- Excellent English (read, write, speak)
Location: Ramat Gan and WFH
Type: Full time