Follow our LinkedIn page to learn more about all open positions:
Join our full-stack B2B startup marketing firm and take part in setting the future of innovative B2B startups.
Type: Full time / Hybrid
This position includes 50% strategy and project management, and 50% hands-on implementation and operations.
Work with startup founders and CMOs on multiple marketing areas such as demand-gen, growth strategies, inbound, outbound, paid PPC strategies, ABM, marketing analytics, and more.
Be an employee but feel like a freelancer- manage your day and activities, work from home 3 days a week.
This job is made for experienced leaders, with over 7-10 years of tech marketing experience, that have filled B2B digital marketing (or B2B growth marketing) roles in startup companies (or tech companies with small marketing teams)
Important: We are looking for both a strategic and ‘hands-on’ persona. There’s a lot of thinking and strategy, but not less execution and Martech operations. We are after a leader, who knows how to project manage multiple activities and is charismatic enough to win the trust of C-level executives (plus one that can be assertive enough when there’s a need). Is that you?
Industries we master – Cyber, DevOps, Medical, IoT, AI, Robotics, AV, Industry 4.0, Agtech, Fintech, and more.
- Plan and project manage multiple marketing activities – Digital, inbound and outbound
- Develop and execute ABM, demand-generation, paid campaigns and more, to reach inbound and outbound sales-opportunities
- Work on LinkedIn Sales and social tools, marketing automation solutions, ad channels, and many other tech solutions
- Work on top-funnel content production (articles, gated content, and others)
- Build and maintain aggregated funnel reports – tracking data and generating insights from Google Analytics, Social channels, ad channels, marketing automation, and CRM systems.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, working for young startups (less than 50 employees)
- Proven experience in working closely with C level executives and reporting to startup founders / VP marketing
- Very experienced in building and executing B2B growth plans
- Experience in developing lead generation, inbound, outbound and awareness programs in B2B markets
- Experienced with creating and generating insights from aggregated funnel reports
- Team player, both nice to work with and assertive when needed
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages with different priorities simultaneously
- Excellent, native level English (read, write, speak)
Location: Ramat Gan and WFH
Type: Full time / Hybrid