Follow our LinkedIn page to learn more about g2mteam:
Join our full-stack B2B startup marketing firm and take part in setting the future of innovative B2B startups (post-seed to round A early-stage startups)
Type: Full time (could also be freelance-based)
This position includes 50% project management and marketing management, and 50% hands-on work around content, social media marketing, email marketing, and lead-gen
Work with startup founders or CMOs on multiple marketing areas such as brand building, social domination, digital marketing activities, email marketing, lead nurturing, demand generation, and more.
Be your own boss, feel like a freelancer- manage your day and activities, work from home 3 days a week.
This job is made for experienced marketers, with over 7 years of B2B tech marketing experience (MANDATORY), that have filled B2B brand building and digital marketing roles in lean startup or tech companies
Important: We are looking for both a strategic and ‘hands-on’ persona. There’s a lot of thinking and strategy, but not less execution and operations. We are after a leader, who knows how to build a future, how to project manage multiple activities, and who can easily win the trust of founders and C-level executives. I that who you are?
Industries we master – Cyber, DevOps, Medical, IoT, AI, Robotics, AV, Industry 4.0, Agtech, Fintech, and more.
- Plan and project manage multiple marketing activities – Brand building, thought leadership, content, social, digital, inbound and outbound
- Run online marketing research, build plans in accordance, execute on : multiple content, branding, thought leadership, and social media initiatives
- Develop and execute demand-generation and lead-gen inbound activities
- Work on social media and know the channels in-depth: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- Plan and execute lead nurturing activities through email marketing and other activities.
- Build and maintain tracking and analytics reports – tracking data and generating insights from Google Analytics, Social channels, marketing automation, and alike – to overview results, calculate marketing ROI and optimize planned strategies
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B tech marketing management and brand building, including working for young startups in a stand-alone role or a director role (less than 50 employees)
- Proven experience in working closely with founders or C level (VP) executives
- Very experienced in building and executing B2B brand building strategies and digital marketing operations
- Experience in developing lead generation, inbound, outbound and awareness programs in B2B tech markets
- Experienced with creating and generating insights based on data reports
- Team player, both nice to work with and assertive when needed (you will need to be the drive, but to win people’s trust and get them to trust you)
- Excellent communication, project management, and time management skills (this is a place for fast and agile performers)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages with different priorities simultaneously
- Excellent, native level English (read, write, speak)
Location: Ramat Gan and WFH
Type: Full time (could also be freelance based)