Join an amazing full stack tech marketing services company that serves the most innovative early stage startups out there.
Help startups skyrocket their marketing and scale up, globally!
Areas of responsibility: Strategic marketing, marketing project management, global PR, content marketing, paid campaigns, SEO, marcom, data driven analytics, marketing automation and much more.
Yeah, stretch up your skills!
Must have / be:
- Native / superb English speaker (English only resumes please! Interviews will be held in English) – work will include writing in social channels and professional blog posting
- Social animal (like really!) including Twitter.. Instagram.. LinkedIn.. Facebook and more
- Online / Mobile / Tech products marketing experience a must! (We don’t care if it’s 2 or 5 years, you get the idea)
- Analytics and reporting expertise a must- We are looking for a data driven professional, who can track the behavior of users / visitors to optimize conversions.
- Excellent presentation skills – You will need to present / train entrepreneurs and run marketing workshops!
- Techy sole. passionate about mobile, online and tech products
We’d love it if you also have / are:
- Previous hands on experience with running mobile / online advertising campaigns – FB, Google, Twitter and specific ad networks.
- Previous experience with content writing / editing / distribution – Both organic and paid (Yeah, techy content for geeks like us!)
- Previous experience with online / mobile analytics platforms such as Google analytics, Mixpanel, kissmetrics etc.
- A VB, TechCrunch, Geektime, TNW, BI… reader on a daily basis. You gotta know what’s going on…
- A mingling kinda guy. Someone who feels comfortable at industry events, charismatic and impressive.